Other SOTA sites: SOTAwatch | SOTA Home | Database | Video | Photos | Shop | Mapping | FAQs | Facebook | Contact SOTA

Dean K2JB a Double Goat

Dean K2JB acheived Double-Goatness today up on Big Butt Mtn in Western NC W4C/CM-009. Well done Dean!

Great job Dean, thanks for activations and chaser points. Always a pleasure to work you.
73 GL
Bill WB0KIU

Congratulations Dean on Double Goat! I’m glad I was able to work you today on Big Butt Mtn. Thanks for all the points. 56 times in my log.
Gary
K3tcu

Congratulations Dean

CONGRATS DEAN! Nice signal out here in AZ on 40M this AM.
All best, Ken

Awesome accomplishment, Dean! There are just 20 double goats in the US. Thanks for the many contacts and look forward to many more!

Paul K9PM

Congratulations Dean and thanks for going with me to Big Butt. I hope to be with you on many more summit activations.

Ariel NY4G

Congratulations Dean. I’m glad I got on the radio and had a chance to work you today.

Way to go Dean! Keep it up!

73 de KR7RK

Way to go, Dean. Liz and I enjoyed working you summit to summit today. Keep it up!

Ron and Liz
KI4TN and K1LIZ

Congratulations, Dean! Now that you are retired Triple Goat is in your future!

Dave, AE9Q

Glad that I was able to work you many times and to have met you last year at Xenia.

Scott WA9STI
Eagle River, WI

Glad to make contact with you on your Double Goat Dean! Congratulations! Bob AC1Z

Congratulations, Dean. I did a double take when I saw the name of the mountain :slight_smile:
Jack
AI4SV

Congratulations Dean on your double goat achievement. Looking forward to many more Q’s with you. 73 Gary

congratulations dean glad I got to work you on big butt thanks for all the contacts hope for many more

Bob KU4R