Daylight Saving Time

As Daylight Saving Time (BST et al) ends tomorrow in most of Europe can everyone be sure that they have posted the correct time for alerts etc. they’ve already announced.

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to MM0FMF: And reset your clock to get the extra hour in bed!

Regards, Dave, M0DFA

In reply to M0DFA: Or wake up the same real time as usual anyway, and have an extra hour to wait before you can go to buy lunch…

Today I will be mostly sleeping after a thirteen hour night shift. You people with your extra hour in bed you make me…very jealous. Boo hoo Zzzzzz!

In reply to GW7AAV:

You must have done an 11 hour shift 6 months ago to make up for this!

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to MM0FMF:
A clock is wrong somewhere - your message has been saying 1 minute ago since 07:16z :slight_smile:

Roger G4OWG

In reply to G4OWG:
And I thought it was me seeing things. Obviously a glitch somewhere…

73 Dave G3YMC

In reply to MM0FMF:

You must have done an 11 hour shift 6 months ago to make up for this!

Murphy probably ensured that that occasion fell on an off-shift weekend. :wink:

Me, I got something wrong when changing my clocks last night, in particular with the one on my wake-me-up radio. There was a fascinating science programme on the radio this morning… at 3am… but I didn’t really want to be awake to hear it, and in trying to put the timer right I managed to bump its day counter, so it woke me up at normal Monday morning time this morning. If I’d left it un-changed I’d have had a much less disturbed night and a later morning…

In reply to G3YMC:

And I thought it was me seeing things. Obviously a glitch somewhere…

Yep, the reflector is clearly in two minds about what time it thinks it is… :wink: