Dave G4ASA SK

What a shock! The passing of a really keen and competent activator whether in G/TW; EI or elsewhere. As well as working Dave S2S since 2011, we met at Blackpool Rally a few years ago. Dave was helping Mike on the battery stall. I had no idea that he was suffering an illness and certainly not one so serious. We have lost an important member of the SOTA community. All our thoughts go out to Dave’s family. He will be well remembered. John G4YSS.

Always so sad when we loose a key member of the SOTA community.
My condolences to friend and family.
Jim G0CQK

There are no adequate words.

I met Dave a couple of times at rallies with Mick 2E0YYY. The friendship and warmth from Dave was immediate.

I worked Dave a few times, both on voice and on the key, I didn’t get to know him well, but he seemed a great bloke.

GB OM…

So true.

He will be missed.

Brian

Just got home & heard the news.

Very sad indeed, Dave was a great straight key CW operator & a pleasure to work. Having had the pleasure of activating with him I know he will be deeply missed.

RIP Dave.

Mark G0VOF

Hi Mike,

I’m sorry to hear this news. It was a pleasure to have Dave in my log last year.

Ron
VK3AFW

:cry:
Fare well young man,
But never good bye,

So sorry you have left us but have in my log and feel good we have made a few contacts under Sota conditions. But no more will be made.

Enjoy the biggest Sota summit of all.
Condolences to friends and family.

Radio In Peace G4ASA

Karl 73s M3FEH