I have just pushed the first update to the database for 2017.
- Support All New Zealand
- Improved summit history reports
I had completely forgotten to update the virtual associations when we started adding assorted ZL associations and after a prod from Warren I have now fixed this. Select All ZL from an association selection menu will group all ZL associations into one (ZL1 ZL3 ZL7 ZL8 ZL9).
The second is a change to the summit history/info report. This can be accessed from two places. You can view all the summits in a region from the “Summits>List of All Summits” menu item. Then clicking the “history” link next to a summit. Or you can use “Summits>Find Summit” to get to the page.
If you use “Find Summit” you are presented with a box where you can enter partial details of the summit name or reference. So you could enter “Norman” and you will be shown a list of about 10 summits in this case. Clicking on the “Summit Info” link takes you to a page showing you all the information about this summit as well as the first activator if there is one and a list of all other activators and the bands they used. This is the same as before exceot the list of activators is reversed, now the most recent activation is at the top. People want to know who was first and who did it last mainly and this change lets them see this quickly.
The main change is if you go to the “Find Summit” page when you are logged in. This time the list of summits has an extra column “My History”. You can still get the list of who has activated this in the past by clicking “Summit Info” as before. If you click the “My History” link then you get to see exactly the same summit info as before but the list of activators is replaced with the list of when you activated the summit or a line saying you haven’t activated it. Similarly a list of every time you have chased this summit is shown including band & mode. Again your newest chase is show first.
I fixed a bug on this page which would cause the dreaded “Object not set to a referrence…” and have just found I have introduced another (non-fatal) error which I’ll fix later!
If you spot anything not working etc. then let me know.
EDIT: some bugs and features fixed and this has now been uploaded.