Database login

Hi,

Anyone else having problems logging into sotadata.org.uk? I got “Invalid Username or Password” error when trying to log in today. The username is my original callsign OK9HAG and the password is correct, I have the credentials remembered in my browser and tried typing it in manually as well.

73 EI/OK1HAG

We do not yet know what this problem is, although it should be fixed as soon as Andy MM0FMF finds out about it! In the meantime, there is a fix available. Simply use the option to request a new password by email, and log on that way. Once logged on, you can change this ‘new’ password back to what you had previously, or any other new password.

Tom M1EYP

In reply to OK1HAG:

Hi,

Anyone else having problems logging into sotadata.org.uk? I got
“Invalid Username or Password” error when trying to log in today. The
username is my original callsign OK9HAG and the password is correct, I
have the credentials remembered in my browser and tried typing it in
manually as well.

I had the same problem.

Creating a new password solved the problem.

73 Mike
2E0YYY

In reply to OK1HAG:
Hi,

This is Sara M6NHA. Both myself and my husband Tony M3NHA are having the same problem this evening with logging in to SOTA. We have sent the MT a message through the contact us link explaing what is happening and hope to receive a reply tomorrow as it’s a little late in the evening now.

God bless and 73

Sara M6NHA

Hi Sara,

I have already replied to your email. Please see my post above. Not sure why this is happening yet, but see above, and a quick fix is available.

Tom M1EYP

In reply to M1EYP:

Thanks Tom, I’ll wait or use the workaround you described.

Marek EI/OK1HAG

Dear Sota Friends
The problem with the password started at the 08.10.2012 at abt 20.00 GMT! I loaded up one record with the old password and one with the new password! This procedure works fine!
The cold wx on the summits and to find the way back to the car in the rain were the bigger troubles than the one with the password!
Today I am leaving for LX and ON.
73 de HB9BIN, Juerg (George)

What email address would you like to use instead? I’ll change it for you, and advise a new temporary password via email.

Tom M1EYP

In reply to OK1HAG:

There was a database problem with passwords.

This has now been resolved, and you should now be able to log on as usual.

Gary.

In reply to PA9CW:

Your previous login should be working now. Try your old password once more.

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to MM0FMF:
Sorry, still the same error. Can you “reset” my account and Mail a new password ?

Tonnie

In reply to PA9CW:

Sure.

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to M1EYP:

Glad to read it, I found this solution also.

First idea: Activating 12 summits in one week is to much for my brain.

73 de Hans PA3FYG

Problem solved. Thanks.
PA9CW, Tonnie