Database Error

I can look at my data on the database but if I try to look a general stuff eg Chaser Roll of Honour I get :-

"Server Error in ‘/’ Application.
Specified cast is not valid.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.]
SOTA.ChaserUniques.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\SOTA\ChaserUniques.aspx.cs:53
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3082; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082"

Is it just me? or are others experiencing the same?

Roger G4OWG

In reply to G4OWG:

It is orking OK for me, Roger.

Brian G8ADD

In reply to G4OWG:
These messages normally occur if you click something else while a database page is still loading. It normally happens to me if I try to change a filter or click on ‘view’ while a long page is still loading. Could that be relevant?
73 jim

In reply to G0CQK:
Thanks Brian & Jim it’s ok now.
Was trying to get some info to help OE8XBH who asked a question 8 hours ago but hasn’t had a reply :frowning:

Roger G4OWG