Database bug

Y have put on my two logs, few days ago, and when y lkook at the result, the date is not good! y select 25 février 2009, and when y look at my log it is the 25 janvier 2009!
Y have delete the two log, another entry the log of NO-030, and the same problems is present!
can you resolve this bug?
best regards

In reply to F5NEP:

hello all
I have good bypasses the difficulty I’ve saved my logs, and changed the dates imported from the base sota, now the data is correct, but the problem of choice of date by entering contacts one by one still
73’s
lionel

In reply to F5NEP:

Bonjour Lionel

I have asked Gary to investigate the problem.

73 de Les, G3VQO

In reply to F5NEP:

Dr Lionel,
I think it may be just the way the calendar is presented. We must beware we are clicking the correct 25. Two may be shown on the calendar. This has happened to me in the past. Though the month is clearly labelled at the top, the second ‘25’ is in a different month.

Another strange thing that happens on a regular basis. Multiple activations in the same day are not always listed in time order when displayed in my log on the database. (Examples are 09-Jan & 20-Feb-09.) This sometimes makes my day’s activations look physically impossible.

Thanks for our CW QSO’s.
73, John G4YSS ('OOO)

In reply to G4YSS:

I think it may be just the way the calendar is presented.

Good point John. I have made that mistake too.

Richard
G3CWI

In reply to G3CWI:
Hello
Thanks for informations! and précisions on the method! and use of calendar.
many thanks
best regards
f5nep
Lionel