CT/EA2NN/P Bad Callsign!

I am sorry to report that I have erased all QSOs made from SOTA CT/AA-004 on 29/Jul/2011…

Correct callsign is CT7/EA2NN/P …

Sorry for the inconvenience …

73’s de EA2NN, Ivan

In reply to EA2NN:

No problem Ivan…

I hope to heard you the next time like CT7/EA2NN…

1. Where an amateur establishes communications under a CEPT license issued by another Administration, in addition to compliance with the provision in the preceding paragraph, he/she shall also transmit its amateur station CS with the following leading prefixes:

a) “CT7” where the operation takes place in an amateur station located in the POR geographical area;

b) “CT8” where the operation takes place in an amateur station located in the AZR geographical area;

c) “CT9” where the operation takes place in an amateur station located in the MDR geographical area.

1. Where an amateur establishes communications under a CEPT novice license issued by another Administration, in addition to compliance with the provision in paragraph 12, he/she shall also transmit its amateur station CS with the following leading prefixes:

a) “CS7” where the operation takes place in an amateur station located in the POR geographical area;

b) “CS8” where the operation takes place in an amateur station located in the AZR geographical area;

c) “CS9” where the operation takes place in an amateur station located in the MDR geographical area.