Congratulations to Don 20,000 points

Congratulations Don.G0RQL
And you managed to do it on SSB alone.
John

In reply to G0TDM:

That’s fantastic. Congratulations indeed Don.

You’re always my most reliable VHF DX from Scotland (as well as being there on my infrequent visits to HF). Hope to have many more contacts from GM.

John GM8OTI

In reply to G0TDM:

Congratulations Don.

You’ve been one of my most dependable chasers. You chased me on my first ever HF SOTA activation and have appeared in my log a further 145 times. In fact, 66% of my activation logs feature your callsign.

Here’s to the next 20k…

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to G0TDM:
Just noticed Don made a few FM contacts (no CW), so sorry Don I made a slight mistake.
73 John

Congratulations Don on achieving 20000 chaser points.

Jimmy M3EYP

In reply to G0TDM:

Congratulations, Don! Quite an achievement!

Karen
2E0XYL

Well done indeed Don,

All those 5-1 reports on 2m ssb paid off, you are another of those welcome voices up the lonely Hills.

Always a pleasure to work you especially on the more challenging paths!!

Will be good to get you soon with my new call!! 2m ssb of course!!

Tony

In reply to G0TDM:
Same good wishes from me Don.Which ever band you are on I can nearly always here you in Thornton in Craven.73 Geoff G6MZX

In reply to G0TDM:
Congrats Don

You must be up there with one of the most reliable 2m SSB and 70cm SSB chasers in the Country!

Congratualtions Don! Cant wait for a few more recieved 5-1 when out and about!!!

Matt G8XYJ/Used to be 2E0XTL

In reply to G0TDM:

Congratulations Don
Nick G4OOE

In reply to G0TDM:

Many congratulations from Rod, m0jla and Viki, m6bwa. An activation without one of us speaking to Don doesn’t seem quite complete somehow. Many thanks to Don for so often being one of the essential four.

Rod

In reply to G0TDM:

Congratulations Don on achieving 20000 chaser points.

73’s Geoff GM4WHA

Congratulations Don

As a quick count you’ve chased me 134 times out of my 216 activations :o)

Carolyn

Congrats Don! Your one of those chasers who are almost always in my activator log.

73, Peter - ON4UP

Congratulations Don - what an achievement. I wish I had a VHF/UHF capability. 73 Tony, G8BVJ

Congratulations Don,

Always a good signal on 144MHz SSB, but surprisingly I’ve only logged you on HF on my activations.

Well done & best 73,

Mark G0VOF

In reply to G0TDM:
Congratulations Don.
Great achievement.
On to the next.
Always a pleasure talking with you.

Hi Don,

congratulations, it’s always a pleasure to hear your voice on the hills.
Thank you for many QSO’s!

73 de Lutz DL3SBA

Congratulations Don, always good to work you on HF or 2m. Working you on 2m from Schiehallion was particularly special.

Caroline M3ZCB.

Many congratulations and well done Don. It is always a real pleasure to work you, a real gentleman. On the few occasions I’ve not been able to work you or you’ve been absent for one reason or another, you’ve been sorely missed. Looking forward to many more contacts in the future.

73, Gerald G4OIG