Congratulations Mike GW0DSP

Congratulations Mike on reaching the 6000pts.

73’s Barry M3PXW (MW3PXW)

In reply to M3PXW:

Cor Mike, is this the fastest 6000 on record? Well done! Here’s to the next 6000.

73, Gerald

Congratulations Mike !
With your 6000, you put up a very good performance.
Well done,
Andy F5AKL

In reply to F5AKL:

Nice one Mike - you`ll soon be the No 1 chaser in Connahs Quay :wink:
Steve G1INK.

In reply to G1INK:

:oP - I’m concentrating on making big wheelbarrows full of money so I can get better equipment and move to higher ground than Mike.

Proves again that it pays to be an all-rounder, someone just need to point that out to the English cricket team. I hate cricket but I hate to the UK teams loose as well.

Mike would have even more points if it wasn’t for the jammer I put in his garden;o)

Well done Mike you can slow down now if you like, but I bet you make 10,000 by the end of the year.

Regards Steve GW7AAV

In reply to GW7AAV:
Well done Mike!! I do think some people have too much time on their hands though…
Congratulations, and hopefully work you later on today. By the way how long until we celebrate your 6000th activation of Hope Mt?! :wink:
Q

In reply to GW3BV:

More than half way to super-sloth now Mike, and the hard-earned QSO with DJ5AA/P on SX-104 means there are only 992 points to the next milestone of 7000.

Well done.

73 Roy G4SSH

In reply to G4SSH:

Thanks to everyone for the congratulations, still a long way for my enrolment into supersloth membership and the 1,000 uniques club, but I’m working on it, hi.

At an average of 1000 points per month for my first 6 months with sota, I stand a slight chance, touches wood, of getting to 10,000 points in under a year.

Many thanks to all of the activators I have had the pleasure of working on the summits and obtaining the valued points, but even more important though, is the many new friends made along the journey so far.

vy 73 Mike GW0DSP

In reply to GW0DSP:

Congratulation’s Mike on achieving 6000 points.

73’s Geoff G4WHA

Well done Mike!! …

6 months and 6000 points … wow !

Congratulations de DF2GN / Klaus

In reply to GW0DSP:

Congratulations Mike. I checked the logs and it looks like I’m responsible for just under 1% of your chaser points (52 out of 6000, 22 QSOs). So I wonder who’s the activator that’s given you the most points?

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to MM0FMF:

Hi Andy

I haven’t checked the actual stats, but there are so many who spring to mind so will just hazard a guess and say…

Klaus DF2GN is probably top for overall/overseas contacts/points, with either Robin GM7PKT or the A team of Mick 2E0HJD and Steve G1INKilo,oooooohhhhhhhhhhlllllaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh probably top in UK, plus so many many other regulars to mention, thanks to them all.

I will try and sort out some stats, but will probably be on 8,000 by the time I trawl through the log, hi.

73 Mike GW0DSP

In reply to M3PXW:

Well done Mike, always good to work you and look forward to helping you on your way to the 10,000

73 de Paul G4MD

Excellent achievemnet, Mike. You are a more reliable chaser of all activations and I have you in most of my logs - thanks for that.

Congratulation!

73, Ralf
DH3IAJ

By the way, it is not my intention to demage the pre amplifier of your trx :wink:

Congratulations Mike, Well done.

You always sound great here in Belgium. Hope to work you many times as activator and hear you as chaser.

Peter