Congrats to Woody, W1LB, on achieving Goatdom today

Woody has primarily activated in California and in particular the Tahoe area.

He was up on Eric June’s Memorial Peak (W6/NS-204) today to make the transition to NG.

Well done and while being a Nevada resident, you’re now an honorary California MG!

8 Likes

Congrats Woody (K1LB). Thanks for all the QSO’s on the journey to MG. I was particularly happy to work u today on ur MG summit.

73 Rich N4EX

Congratulations Woody on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

Congrats Woody! I saw you were getting close to becoming MG. Too bad I haven’t had a chance to meet up with you while you’ve been stomping around my area…I’m sure we’ll have plenty of chances to run into each other out here in the future…73, Todd KH2TJ

Congratulations Woody
Welcome to the herd

BIG CONGRATS WOODY, AND ESPECIALLY NICE IN MEMORY OF ERIC JUNE!
Nice signal into AZ.
Welcome to the herd and BAAAA!
Ken and Kay

Congratulations Woody!
Baaaa

73 de KR7RK

Congratulations Woody! :goat: 73 Karen

Congratulations! Thanks for finding me for a S2S on your MG activation!
Peter KD0YOB

Congrats Woody, I was pleased to work you on your MG activation.
Gary

Congratulations Woody well done
Paul

Congratulations! AC1Z

Congrats Woody, always fun to work you…CU from other peaks…!
Dennis

Congratulations, Woody!

Dave, AE9Q

Congratulations Woody! I’m glad we were able to make a s2s during your MG activation
Jordan

Congratulation Woody, and welcome to the herd.

Lee
N7LP

Congratulations Woody on your Goat award and thank for all the chaser points on the trip.
Gary
K3TCU

Congratulations, Woody!

Thanks for all the past contacts and looking forward to many more.

73, Walt

Dear SOTA friends and accomplices,

Thank you very much for the outpouring of good wishes. I’m appreciative for your help and support during this journey to my MG goal. And sincere thanks to the SOTA UK group who had the foresight to design, organize, launch and maintain this world wide ham radio activity. This is just one of my many personal milestones to help me develop /p communications, be a regular communicator OTA and to maintain a high degree of physical activity for a healthy life. SOTA is awesome as are you, all my SOTA friends.

BAAAAA! (73 in mountain goat lingo!)

Woody / K1LB

1 Like

Thanks @W6PNG for announcing this, especially since you were there in Oct of '16 to place the marker! Congrats Woody on making Goat!