Congrats M0HQO MG

Congratulations

The Vosges are simply a good terrain for SOTA

73 Armin

Thank You Sylvia. Many more I hope.

Absolutely Armin. A fantastic area for SOTA. I would like to visit in autumn when the colours are changing.
73 Pete.

1 Like

Hi Pete,
The Vosges are very cold sometimes, if you go back there on winter, roads are often closed!
By the way can you tell Victor he has upload for 21/07/19 FL/VO-014 instead of FL/VO-010.
73 from Gerald F6HBI

I have been there in the beginning of october last year. It was great: Sunny warm days and cold nights- perfect for hiking and sleeping.

73 Armin

Tomorrow will be Victor and myself last day activating here in FL/VO region. We will round off with activations on VO-16, VO-17 and VO-073. Then of to Basle airport Thursday morning. Thanks to all the chasers who have supported us during the last week.
73 Pete.

Congratulations Pete on achieving Goat and consolidating your score 1000+ this week in what I am sure is the intense heat of France.

73 de Phil

May I join Nick, Phil and everybody above (and below no doubt) in congratulating your brilliant achievement. You are the toast of Pickering and of SOTA and I bet your little dog is not too far away from morphing into a goat either.

73, John
(of the ā€˜SOTA tableā€™)

Tnx for the kind words Phil.
Also John.
Alfie my Jack Russell is a rescue dog so i am unsure of his age. Certainly in excess of 15 yrs and he is still keen to walk the fells. All be it his walking poles are set to slow as mine are. I imagine he will be top side of 400 SOTA points.

73 Pete

Hearty congratulations Pete. Welcome to the Goat herd.
A trio of goats for Pickering !
Sorry I couldnā€™t work you as my mast is down, soon to be up, today.
Best wishes
Dave G3TQQ

1 Like

Congrats also from my side, Pete!

Enjoyed the excellent S2S contacts of the last few days, thanks for doing the SSB part of your expedition. Could have been more since you mostly were on the way to another one when I was on a summit.

So enjoy further more what makes you happy after retirement - that is important.

Vy 73 de Markus, HB9DIZ

Thank you Markus. We had a very tight schedule for our trip and my plan was to work the pile up, give 3 final calls then move on. I know that on a couple there were still chasers calling but were to deep into the noise and it was imposible foe me to recognise the call. As you know the heat had to be taken into account also. I also enjoyed our s2s contacts and look forward to more.
73 Pete.

1 Like