Coity Mountain GW/SW-012

Good afternoon, all.

If (like me) you vowed never to activate Coity again, you might be interested in a new route that I have just added under the summit details. I thought I would give it one more go (I wanted the points …) and I’m pleased I did. I would quite happily do it again - next year, of course!

73, Richard (and best wishes for Christmas) Thanks for all the QSOs and the friendliness of SOTA. It’s been great.

In reply to G4ERP:

Hi Richard

Thanks for your superb effot in putting 4 summits on for us to chase, it was very pleasing to be able to work you on all 4 summits.

Thanks also on behalf of the SOTA News Team for your brilliant idea for the news and for getting the ball rolling on that topic, I’m sure it will become a regular and interesting feature in the news.

Merry Christmas & a happy and healthy New Year to you and yours.

73 Mike GW0DSP

Hi Richard,

Many thanks for 2 uniques yesterday (Coity and Wentwood). I missed one of your
four activations due to belated shopping, but was very glad to get back in time to work you on Wentwood. Thank you for introducing me to SOTA back in May, and for all the points and uniques you have given me since then.

I look forward to working you on your next activations.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Kind regards

Dave G0ELJ

In reply to G0ELJ:

Good morning, both (a very good Christmas morning). Thanks both for your kind words. It’s a pleasure. I really enjoy giving uniques. It somehow makes all the effort of some of these one-pointers seem worthwhile.

73, Richard