As I mentioned in the monthly news, the chaser database was showing incorrect scores for some summits (mainly W5). The W5 summits were rebanded when the association was split into 4 to give a better spread of values for each association. The downside apart from changing summit refs was that chases already entered were not automatically updated when the summit points value changes. Any chases entered after the summit update will have been score using the correct new value.
Yesterday afternoon and evening I ran the scripts that recalculate every chase in the database. All 860000+ of them have been rerun and your chaser score should now accurately reflect the summits you have worked. Apart from W5 changes there were some VE2 changes lurking and some chases of DM/HE-040 were scored wrong. I can see no evidence that this update has not worked as desired and I’ve got a full audit log of every chase that has been changed. This means that the changes can be undone in the event that something in your log has changed in error.
If you do find a problem then mail me at mm0fmf_sota AT intermoose.com and put the word DATABASE in the subject line.