Cancellation of activation HB/TI-101

Today I had to cancel my planned activation of Monte Generoso. We decided spontaneously to do a family day trip by train, since the south of HB9 is the only area with nice weather. However due to the beginning of school holidays, and other people wanting to escape the weather in the north, all southbound trains were more crowded than we expected.

We decided to leave the train and see where our rail pass takes us. I might send a surprise spot from somewhere else, but have to check cable car summit webcams first to see if anything else makes sense.

73 Jens HB9EKO


So finally after some train hopping, we ended up at our original destination HB/TI-101 :grinning:

73 , and thanks to all chasers.