Cadair Berwyn 23/04/2010 Video

HI All,

Thought I would put a link to the video from Fridays excellent activation of my Favourite Summit.

Hope you enjoy it!

Best 73

Tony

In reply to 2E0LAE:

Brilliant video, Tony! I have just watched it twice.

Thanks for the S2S on 2 bands.

Walt (G3NYY)

I noticed Jimmy watching it earlier and it does look good. I will try to watch in the next couple of days as I’m going to bed now - want to do an 80m activation before work in the morning.

Doing a SOTA presentation at Macclesfield & DRS tomorrow night if anyone is interested.

Tom M1EYP

In reply to G3NYY:

Glad you enjoyed it Walt, and I’m made up with the S2S’s especially on 4M.

Sorry I couldn’t include all QSO’s in it but we are limited to 10 mins on Youtube!

I hacked my hour long video down to 10 mins and cut out some other really good bits,but I think I got it right in the end.

Tony

In reply to 2E0LAE:

Great video Tony!

It was very nice to work you on your favourite summit, in much better weather than the last time you attempted it. You even had sunshine at the summit :slight_smile:

I’m sorry I was at home & not on a summit myself.

I hope to work you S2S again very soon.

Mark G0VOF

In reply to G0VOF:
Hi Mark,

always good to get you wherever you are,glad you liked the Video

This was only my second attempt at Film making ,my 1st was a disaster on Moel Y Gamelin with massive camera shake.

Only afterwards did I discover I only had to press one button to prevent camera shake but the camera was new to me back last year.

Hope to get you this weekend from SP-007 or you are more than welcome to join us for a duel activation?

Tony