Juerg HB9BIN and Paul HB9DST are in the planning stages of an Eastern European / Balkan SOTA tour to take place in late September / October.
Specifically, over 4 to 6 weeks, using Juerg’s car, we are targeting activations in each of these associations:
OM / SP / UT / HA / YO / YU / LZ / Z3 / E7 / 9A / S5
In each of these associations, we would be most grateful if any chasers or activators could lend us some tips and assistance:
- provide a contact person in each association if we need somebody to help with the local language
- tips on summits that are particularly easy to access or are particularly noteworthy for some reason
- tips on places to stay (regions / hotels)
- any other logistical information that might prove useful to us
- introductions to activators / chasers in the various associations who might be willing to meet up with us during our travels
- possibly some activators who would like to join us for some joint activations
If you have some information you feel might be of interest, there are two ways to get in touch with either of us:
Ham Radio Friedrichshafen
HB9DST will be at the fair on Friday only; HB9BIN will be there multiple days, including the SOTA Information Session he is hosting on Saturday afternoon. Simply introduce yourself to Paul or Juerg if you run into them.
Contact us directly
If you are not going to Friedrichshafen, then get in touch with us directly via email
For Paul: email@example.com where mycall is aa1mi
For Juerg: firstname.lastname@example.org where his name is juerg regli.
We thank you in advance for any info and tips you can provide, and we would be delighted to meet many of you during our travels!
Juerg HB9BIN and Paul HB9DST