Armin @DL6GCA baaahhhh #3

Baaaahhh Armin @DL6GCA

Armin achieved his third :goat: :goat: :goat: mountain goat today with the activation of Tete des Neufs Bois FL/VO-006. A strong performance, especially when you look at the time period. Very active. Congratulations :tada: :+1:

Armin is surrounded by many summits DM/BW, FL/VO and HB. You can hear him here regularly from various summits. As additional motivation, he likes to set a goal or two for himself :mountain:

Armin, continue to enjoy the hobby and always have a good ascent and descent. I think the fourth mountain goat is already looking at you from far away :wink:

See you soon again in a QSO.

73 Marcel DM3FAM

24 Likes

many congratulations armin , well done , ray

2 Likes

Well done… an excellent achievement Armin. All the best for the next 1000 points.

73, Gerald

2 Likes

Congratulations Armin!
Enjoy the thrill of activations!

73s
Ingo

2 Likes

Hi Armin,
congratulation to to your 3. Mountain Goat.
It’s time to say a big thank you for many activations and possibilities to work you from home or s2s.
I hope to meet you in the future for many times and wish you all the best and luck for all your activities,
best 73, Paul DL6FBK

2 Likes

@DL6GCA
Great achievement, Armin! Congratulations. I still have a long way to go to get my first mountain goat…

2 Likes

Hi Armin,

Congratulations on your third mountain goat!
Enjoy the hobby and many thanks for the many S2S and interesting QSOs!

73 Stephan

2 Likes

Congrats Armin, well done!
Indeed very active, I didn’t know this was your third goat when we had the qso today. Hope to keep on working and celebrating your nice adventures for long.
And look forward to have another beer soon.

73 my friend! Ignacio

3 Likes

Congratulations, Armin! I am green with envy!

2 Likes

Hi Armin,

Congratulations for your 3 x Mountain Goat award.
All the best !

73, Jarek

2 Likes

Congrats, Armin, on that great achievement :tada: :balloon: :champagne:
It’s amazing how you do several activations almost on a daily basis. Keep up the good work and enjoy the beauty of the wonderful mountains in all three countries around your home town!

73, cu soon in our next S2S-QSO!
Roman

2 Likes

Hallo Armin

Congrats zur dritten Ziege, mit der nächsten kannst du dann dein Quartett selber Karten spielen lassen, hi.

Das gibt dir dann Zeit, unterwegs noch weitere Gegenden, Summits und Kulturen kennen zu lernen. Wenn die weiter weg von zu Hause sind, lohnt sich dann auch mal ein Urlaub dafür. Wünsche dir also noch viele schöne Entdeckungsreisen!

Danke für die verschiedenen Kontakte von unterwegs oder von zu Hause.

Vy 73 de Markus, HB9DIZ

2 Likes

Thank you Marcel… and all for the congratulations.

Since this year I am retired and SOTA is my fitness program… especially since I live in a perfect SOTA area. :wink:

And Yes - The goals arise (for me) on the way… e.g. While getting to know and activating many lower summits in HB9 … I got the idea to achieve the HB9-Lowland-Diploma.

73 Armin

6 Likes

Hallo Armin,
congratulations on your third mountain goat!
Continue to have fun with the hobby and thank you for our previous S2S QSOs. Looking forward to our next contact.
vy73 de Clemens, DD2TC

2 Likes

Hi Armin !
One word: Baaahhhh !
73 QRO
Roger

1 Like

Good job Armin, well done!
73 Fabio

2 Likes

Hallo Armin.
Little present to wish you an HAPPY Baaahhh !
s2s: FL/VO-176 < F/DL6GCA/P - F5LKW/P> F/CR-216

4 Likes

Hello Armin,

congrats! I’m glad I could help you a little bit with our S2S this day. Hope to work you again soon to feed your next upcoming goat.

73, Ludwig

1 Like