APRS to SOTA working?

Is APRS to SOTA functionality not working? I’ve just returned from a few days of activating in northern California and could not self spot from 6 summits. Just checked the APRS network and see my transmit messages were accepted but, SOTA doesn’t appear to have received them. Looking back 72 hours in the log of SOTA spots and I don’t see any APRS messages received.

Dan NA6MG

In reply to NA6MG:

I had the same problem last Saturday when activating on Mt. Lawlor. I also spoke with WA9STI, he has had the same issue the last week.

Mike M6MKW

In reply to NA6MG:
Dan, the APRS2SOTA webpage says that the link is up and the last spot received shows from a DG7MEJ. But, I just tried sending an APRS spot and have yet to see it posted…

Todd KH2TJ

In reply to NA6MG:
You can try by this way: http://gyalogradio.ham.hu/
I use it often and i can say that it works well.
73 QRO
Roger-F5LKW

In reply to NA6MG:

My APRS2SOTA logs show the last spots for NA6MG that it received APRS messages for were:

W6/CT-066 7.044 cw 14 June 17:04
W6/CT-066 14.061 cw 14 June 17:40

They also appear to show no APRS messages for any registered user being received between: 2014-06-19 17:42:28 and 2014-06-23 17:56:21

Stewart G0LGS

In reply to G0LGS:
Dan, Stewart, and all; Tried earlier today and no joy. Just testing a few tics ago and now working…Thanks…

73, Todd KH2TJ

In reply to G0LGS:
I have sent APRS messages from DB7MM-7 on 2014-06-19 14:00 UTC and 17:38 to 17:42 UTC from two summits. I do not remember exactly but to my mind these appeared in SOTAWatch. So presumably I was the last user before the outage.

73 de Michael, DB7MM

In reply to KH2TJ:

I just saw your test spot Todd. A mystery as to why it hasn’t been working. It would have been nice to have had this luxury while I was far from home this past weekend. All worked out OK though thanks to chasers that spotted me.

Dan - NA6MG