AG7GP Amy New MG

Congratulations to Amy for becoming a new MG on June 8th!
We hope to catch you on many more summits in the future.
73, Walt

10 Likes

Congrats Amy!!! :beers:

It has been a lot of fun having QSOs and hanging out on Slack with you. Looking forward to seeing you at the W7O camp-out next month!

-Josh WU7H

2 Likes

Awesome, Amy! A fantastic milestone!
We are delighted that you put W7O on the air so often and so well!
73 & 88 - Etienne-K7ATN

2 Likes

CONGRATS, Amy!!
Nice sigs into S. AZ.

Ken and Kay, KE7BGM

1 Like

Very FB, Amy! You’re an inspiration on the summits, plus I enjoy your summit photos!

Andy, N4LAG

1 Like

Congratulations Amy on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

1 Like

Congratulations, Amy! Welcome to the Herd. Baaaaaa

73, Dave, AE9Q

1 Like

Congrats Amy! :goat:

–Chris K7TAB

1 Like

Way to go Amy! :goat: It’s been fun getting you in the log and great getting to know you via Slack. You hung in there through the thick and thin. Congratulations!!

Ron K6CPR

1 Like

A big Congratulations Amy! :goat: Now on to having more fun “runnin up that hill” Always happy to work you. 73 Karen

1 Like

Congrats Amy, not baaaaad :wink: …. Seriously, a great accomplishment - 73 Rick WB0USI

2 Likes

FB, Amy! It’s always a pleasure to catch you on the air from some SOTA peak. Looking forward to seeing you next month at the W7O camp out.

Phil, NS7P

1 Like

Thanks everyone! This has been a life changing journey doing SOTA. Such a great organization and group of people. I feel my family size has gotten huge! I’ll share a few pics a little later for those who aren’t on Facebook. I had a very successful activation with gorgeous weather. Everything was near perfect except one broken 2m antenna connection but thats what makes each trip different and adding some new challenges, right?

Amy
Ag7gp

3 Likes

Good work, Amy ! Glad you made it. And thanks for all the
activations, lots of entries in my log!
73, John, K6YK

1 Like

Congratulations Amy.

Éric, VA2EO

1 Like

Congratulations Amy. Always super to work you up there in Oregon. QTH here is near Marana, Az. Best 73. CU on the bands.
Richard, N6PKT

1 Like

I hung around until i could at least find out if you were available. Wanting you in the log! And yes, i brought the gin!:rofl:

7 Likes

Way to go, Amy! All those FA’s are truly inspiring…
—Jeff KX6I

1 Like

Congrats Amy!

1 Like

Congratulations, Amy!

73 de Jonathan “JB”

1 Like