Activation of DL/BG-060

In reply to DK1ROB:

thanks for the fb report Rob and congrats on the first ever activation of Kahlersberg!

73 Bernhard DL4CW

In reply to DK1ROB:
Thank for your report dear Rob about your first activation of DL/BG-060 on Sunday, 26.7.2009.
Yes, the Berchtesgadener Alps are very good for first activations, because there are no or nearly no SOTA-hams in this region. I myself am too old for long tours and we are very glad that someone is activating some of our wonderful mountains.
Sorry that I could not work you as a chaser on Sunday, although i am located not to far away, in Prien/Chiemsee. Perhaps you should alert or spot your activation via SOTA-alert and -spot.
Also on Sunday there was a great activation of 8 austrian OM on Kitzsteinhorn and I managed to chase them on VHF (145.500) and HF (40m).
I wish you all the best for your Achilles and that you can do further first activations.
Waiting for your Video!
73 and good luck, Dago, DJ5KZ, RM of DL-BG and DL-CG.

In reply to DK1ROB:
Congratulations on another first activation. This is starting to be habit forming! Your route description sounds very attractive, if you do not mind a degree of exposure, and I look forward to seeing the video of your wonderful mountains.
Frank,G3RMD