Activating EA2/NV border summits during current CV-19 restrictions

The outcome was that they follow the “principle of territoriality”. So the operator must be on the right side for them, and that was what I had done. So real life is mostly much simpler than we (can) imagine! :wink: Thus, enjoy these Meix-Musys, wherever they are.

Vy 73 de Markus, HB9DIZ

2 Likes

Hello all,
Tomorrow 24/03/2021, i will be F6HBI/P activating I/LG-309.
As Covid-19 restrictions do no allow me to go in Italia, i will stay on the French side of the border, in the activation zone of Monte Grammondo I/LG-309.
73 Gerald

2 Likes

In fact, this summit should be a French one … :wink:

Hello Roger,
I dissagree, the trig point is right on the border line @1379m.
And even if the logo on the sota map is not at the good place, it is an Italian Reference.
We decided that 4 years ago when a lot of change has been for Border summits in all associations.
73 see you later, Gerald F6HBI

1 Like

Hello all,

Just a brief note to make everyone aware that this situation has changed. From today, this movement restriction is not anymore in place and people can freely move in and out of Navarra EA2/NV. So anyone willing to come over and activate EA2/NV summits will be very welcome.

WX is the only one applying restrictions, as it’s raining here today…

I think this free movement situation applies to all other regions in EA, but I’m not 100% sure about that and I’d recommnend to contact the AM of each EA association to have an update on the specific situation for each association and region.

Guru

3 Likes