A first Mountain Goat for Jens, HB9EKO

Dear all

A family outing to the Stanserhorn summit, HB/NW-015, brought a new companion to Jens, HB9EKO. Congrats to your first SOTA Mountain Goat, Jens!

I got to know Jens during the ham fest “90 years USKA” in Zug in 2019, where we had a booth of HB9SOTA on the lakeside of Lake Zugersee along with other booths for other amateur radio topics. It was fun somehow to present SOTA nearby a lake, but we met there tons of people and could show our equipments and share our joy with them.

Jens is mainly a CW operator, but I am happy to hear his voice from time to time to share a S2S together. Jens, keep your fire to explore some more summits – by yourself, together with your family or with us. Enjoy the ways to your next horizon line!

Vy 73 de Markus, HB9DIZ

18 Likes

Hallo Jens

Many congratulations and thanks for the contacts.

Wishing you good luck for the future.

Nick G4OOE

1 Like

Congratulations Jens on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

1 Like

Congrats, Jens, on your newly achieved Mountain Goat status.
Thanks for the 12 SOTA QSOs you’ve given me since 2017 from HB summits, most of them on 30m, 2 of them on 20m and 1 on 60m.
I’ll be looking forward to making many more QSOs with you in the future.

Guru

1 Like

Congrats, Jens, on your achievement and thanks for the S2S-QSOs we had so far!
We met personally in March 2020 on BW-041 and even had a S2S-QSO later, when we both had moved on to our second summit of the day.
I’m looking forward to meeting you again on a summit and since you’re frequently active in DM/BW, I’m sure it won’t be long. Then, hopefully without any COVID restrictions.
Enjoy the day and hpe cu sn,
Roman

1 Like

Hello Jens @HB9EKO.

Congratulations on reaching the mountain goat :+1: :beers:. Welcome to the herd :goat:. Continue to have fun with the hobby.

73 Marcel DM3FAM

1 Like

Hallo Jens

Congrats

Always a pleasure to meet you on the bands… I’m looking already foreward to our next S2S.

73 Armin

1 Like

Welcome to the herd, Jens!
73, Fabio

1 Like

It’s always nice getting your first goat. Well done Jens, hope you make it 2 or 3 goats in the near future.
73 de OE6FEG
Matt

1 Like

Thanks to everbody for the wishes, and of course also for all the S2S and chases.

I hope to meet you all again on the air or in person.

73 Jens HB9EKO

6 Likes