A bit late, I know

Hi all,

It dates from 1 may 2010, but I only got round to updating my logs today.

A question: I worked Helen, MW0YHB/P while she was on a summit in Wales and I was activating a Nature Reserve. I forgot to write down the Sota Ref. and I cannot find it on the Sota database. Can someone help me please?
Time: 12.43z on 40 SSB

Thank you!
73, de Peter, ON3WAB

In reply to ON3WAB:
Hi Peter

I think it will be GW/SW-005, I worked Helen at 1020 on 60m

73 Graham G3OHC

In reply to ON3WAB:
I think it was GW/SW-005
see: Hiking in the mountains: tips for beginner hikers - Mountain Day
(on SAT 12:49)
73 Peter/HB9CMI

Thanks Guys!

In reply to ON3WAB:

Peter et al,

If you need to check spots further back than the 72 hours generally available, then you can increase the number of hours by revising the figure at the end of the web address - http://live.sotawatch.org/spots.php?hours=72 - for example, change the 72 to 168 and you get a week. Beyond that it gets confusing as you get multiple days of the same name. Maybe someone involved with the website can advise what the limit is - presumably they aren’t stored for ever.

73, Gerald

Thank you for the tip, Gerald. I did try to look further back than just one day but did not find it.

Peter

Now, it might not be such a good idea for us all to be bombarding the site with lengthy requests, but as an experiment, I tested to see if I could recall all spots from the last 12 months (hours=8760). It did actually work!

Tom M1EYP