A 2nd SOTA Mountain Goat for Fritz HB9CYX

Dear all

The brilliant weather of the past days was a good choice to see it pass by from inside due to Covid restrictions – or to take profit for beautiful late winter hikes and to fill up the “good mood” account.

Fritz, HB9CYX, enjoyed several hikes in the last days what has brought him now a companion for his first SOTA Mountain Goat. He is one of the speaking guys on SSB or FM. Congratulations on your success, Fritz! There is still more to enjoy out of our local summit selection!

Vy 73 de Markus, HB9DIZ

13 Likes

Congrats, Fritz!
Ken

1 Like

Many Congratulations Fritz. I am heading that way, but at extreme snail’s pace. :grinning: Hopefully work you again soon.

73, Gerald

1 Like

Well done, Fritz! Conratulations.
73 Fabio

1 Like

congratualations fritz …well done , ray

1 Like

Congrats, Fritz!

1 Like

Hello Fritz @HB9CYX.

Congratulations on reaching your second mountain goat :goat: :goat: and continue to enjoy the hobby.

73 Marcel DM3FAM

1 Like

Congratulations Fritz on reaching your companion goat.
Thanks for the many S2S and enjoy the hobby!

73 Stephan

1 Like

Congrats, Fritz, on reaching 2 x Mountain Goat :champagne: :tada: :partying_face:
Have fun with SOTA and enjoy your great summits!

73, Roman

Hello Fritz
Congratulations on your second mountain goat!
Thank you for the many QSO’s that we were able to do together.
I wish you continued success, just as much fun and enjoy the mountain activities.
I’m already looking forward to our next S2S QSO.
Vy73 de Robert, HB9OME

Hi there
Thank you all for your friendly comments. Reaching this goal has given me a lot of joy on the one hand because of the wondeful hikes which took me to previously unknown spots of our country and on the other hand because of the numerous QSOs with like-minded friends. Without all you chasers I could not have achieved this milestone, thank you for all the very pleasant QSOs.
73, Fritz

1 Like

Great job, Fritz! Soon to 3x MG… 73 HB9DST

Hoi Fritz

Auch von uns beiden ganz herzliche Gratulation zur 2.Berggeiss :clap: :clap:
Und vielen Dank auch für Deine Anregung zur Aktivierung des Salistocks - Bilder sehen super aus :sunglasses: :sunglasses: Die Bonussaison ist ja jetzt definitiv vorbei - der Winter scheint noch ein wenig zu dauern… So oder so freuen wir uns auf unser nächstes S2S mit Dir :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

vy 73 de René, HB9NBG + 73/88 de Carine, HB9FZC

Again, thanks for all the comments. And I do hope to hear you all on many more (S2S-) QSOs.
73, Fritz

3 Likes