8th MG for Kurt HB9AFI

Photo: Kurt HB9AFI on Schopfenspitz HB/FR-015 - 26.10.2015

Congratulations Kurt on your 8th SOTA Mountain Goat!

That fits your age exactly this year, hi.

I wish you continued fun with SOTA and all the best. Take care.

73 cu, Heinz

27 Likes

Hi Kurt

Congratulations on this special milestone – 8 Mountain Goats and about 15 years Summits on the Air are something special!

It seems that you like it . . . so I hope you may visit many many beautiful summits in your beloved mountains in the future.

Vy 73 de Markus, HB9DIZ

Congratulations Kurt amazing effort 1740 summit visits to achieve that score.
I have a qsl card for a s2s we had in 2014.
Regards
Ian vk5cz …

Congratulations Kurt, a fantastic achievement! Always nice to catch you on the air.
Roger MW0IDX

Wow!

Congratulations Kurt on MG #8! What an accomplishment! Always great to work you from Pennsylvania. Thanks for the DX chaser points.
73, Gary
K3TCU

Many congratulations Kurt on your fantastic achievement, respect!
Thanks for all the summits and points over the years.

73 Victor GI4ONL

Congratulations, Kurt, on such an outstanding achievement!
My Log showed me we’ve got 73 SOTA QSOs up to now (nice number!)
Most are chaser QSOs while you were activating, but there are also a good number of our QSOs where you either chased me from your base station or you were also activating and our QSO was a S2S. Thank you very much for so many QSOs and so many summits.
I’ll be looking forward to making many more of these 3 different types of QSOs with you in the future.

Guru

Congratulations Kurt!
Little did I know that when you called me yesterday for a Summit to Summit that you were actually on your 8th Goat qualification activation!
Thanks for the S2S G/LD-052 to HB/NE-003 :slight_smile:

VY 73,
Colin

1 Like

Hi Kurt

Congratulations on such a great achievement. Many thanks for all the points over the years.

All the best,
Nick G4OOE

Congratulations on your 8th goat, and thanks for the many S2S contacts.
73 de OE6FEG
Matt

Congratulations Kurt!! Thanks for all qso so far.
I wish I could be in that good shape by your age.

Looking forward to hear you many more times this year and in the future.
Good luck 73 de Ignacio

Kurt, yours it’s a stratospheric achievement. Congratulations !!!. I’ll be looking forward to hear you many more times.
Best 73

Antonio, EA4MY

1 Like

Grüezi Kurt
auch von meiner Seite die herzlichsten Gratulationen.
CU es 73s Hans, HB9BHW

And yet another S2S today! I’m glad I tried 30m, which doesn’t normally yield very much in Austria. Thanks for hanging in there: you were really weak on 40m and there was lots of QSB, and when people started sending their calls over you I just gave up. Your tone was a little weird on 40m, your RST should have been 217. Perhaps you’re getting some intermodulation on 40? Tone was fine on 30m.
73 de I/OE6FEG/P
Matt

tnx for the kinds messages; for Matt: sorry for the bad tone on my S2S attempt, I do not understand why… glad we made it eventually on 30 m . 73 kurt

Beast! :astonished:

Fantastic result :star_struck:
Congratulations, Kurt!

Vlad
RX9WT

Congrats Kurt and happy to S2S you on your 8000th point activation. Keep going and hope to meet u many more times.
73 s Bruno HB9CBR/P

Hallo Kurt, Great and also thanks for all the points you give me as chasser. GL 73 de Nick, HB9DDZ