40 metres, strange propagation

In reply to G1INK:

http://www.ips.gov.au/HF_Systems/6/8/3 shows foF2 for Chilton. It doesn’t look like it got very high at all.

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to MM0FMF:

It was possibly sporadic E Andy, as I worked a 9A on 10m & heard a few I/S5 stations, and I believe 6m also opened for a short period. Don`t tell anyone - but theres a couple of new sunspots!

In reply to GW0DSP and G4SSH
Hello Mike and Roy,
DM/TH-849 is not a SOTA summit.Only in GMA.It was a misunderstanding.
I said, which I bring also in the future mni SOTA mountains into air.
At 11.1. I was work in DL 10m Contest and also test my 40m mobil antenna on the top of 8m GFK tower. Rig FT 857 with 40 W and 12 Ah akku. QTH/p was TH 849.
Cuagn in this week from SOTA DM/TH-025 ( P100 ok )
The entry take place then with SOTA and GMA.
73 and cuagn de Lutz and dog (mm) Benny

In reply to DJ3AX:

Many thanks for the info Lutz. You were a very good signal on 40m from TH-849.
I look forward to hearing you later in the week.

73 to yourself and MM Benny
Roy G4SSH

In reply to DJ3AX:

Hello Lutz

No matter if the summit was SOTA or GMA, the pleasure to QSO old friends made on the air is more important and to support the activator especially in winter no matter what banner he activates under.

I wonder, do all DM/TH summits still qualify for the Thuringean Bergdiplom awards?

Vy 73 to you and your “best friend” Benny.

Mike GW0DSP

In reply to GW0DSP:

“No matter if the summit was SOTA or GMA, the pleasure to QSO old friends made on the air is more important and to support the activator especially in winter no matter what banner he activates under.”

I’ll go along with that.

Brian G8ADD

PS Dried out yet, Mike? And you called me crazy for activating in a snowstorm!

In reply to G8ADD:

Corr blimey Brian, that was the weirdest conditions I have come across yet, both wx and propagation. I’m writing a short report now.

Mike GW0DSP