Z35BY - Mountain Goat

Congratulations to Damjan, Z35BY who became „Mountain Goat“ with his 121 activations in 44 activating days for period of 6 months and one week, since 9.Oct 2011.
Vlado, Z35M

Congratulations Damjan on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy 2E0EYP

In reply to 2E0EYP:

Congratulations Damjan on achieving Mountain Goat in a record time.
I hope we will have a QSO one day (chaser or S2S-QSO).

73 de HB9BIN, Jürg

Well done and congratulations Damjan,Looks like according to my log I worked you on 57 of your summits.73 Don G0RQL.

In reply to Z35M:
Impressive!! Congrats

Gerald
MW6AQU

In reply to G0RQL:

Thank you Don. Thank you all friends!

It is great honour for me, after 6 months of great fun to reach this achievement. One thing that makes my soul richer is the feeling of strange happiness when I walk for hours to reach very remote summit above 2500 meters (and we have them quiet a lot in Macedonia), sometimes caught by rain or snow and when I get there where human leg steps not so often - I hear the supporting known voices of my SOTA friends. Since SOTA have been significant part of my life in the last months, I feel those people like part of my family. After hours spent to reach the distant summit wondering if everything will be all right - I hear the SOTA friends and I know that it is.

SOTA is there where no one else is! :slight_smile:

So thank you again!

In reply to HB9BIN_3:
Congratulations Damjan always good to work you on a summit hope to work you again soon
Regards Nigel 2e0nhm