Wrong SOTA ref

Hi all,
I was yesterday on the summit OK/JC-061, but I din’t set the keyer and gave wrong SOTA ref OK/ST-048. Right ref. is OK/JC-061. Please repair it in yours Logs.
I tested yesterday new portable antenna also. Are you able to compare my sigs before and yesterday? I will use this antenna all the weekend. This weekend I will paticipate in UHF field day with club station OK1KPI, but I hope I will be able to activate any SOTA in neighbourhood.
73 Jirka OK1DDQ

In reply to OK1DDQ:
Tnx info Jirka - my log is corrected.

A very respectable signal with your new antenna, hard to say how it compares with what you had before - depends on what power you were running. The QRN yesterday in UK was bad due to local thunderstorms but you came through very well with me.

Phil

In reply to OK1DDQ:
Hi Jirka
Not sure if you read this a bit late. I am in Praha this Saturday and will leave tomorrow travelling to Plzen. I have a handheld radio a would like a qso
on 70cm FM if possible. In any case what qrg are you using?
Internet only in the lobby at the hotel so it might be a bit difficult to get
a sked.
73 de Aage at Ariston Hotel

In reply to G4OBK:
Thank you for a replay Phill. I work on the SOTA with 10 wattes of HF power. Before, I used a set of the sigle band wire GP antenna, now I test half size G5RV 2 x 7.75 m, mounted verticaly. I prefere verticaly instaled antenna on the SOTA, because we have dense forest on the most of summits in our country. Instalation of the horizontaly oriented antenna is much more dificult.
Jirka