What Now?

Tried doing my log just now, but days for July were wrong.
Filled in for 28th, thinking I might be successful.

Result = log attributed to June

No facility here to provide a screen shot.
Need help to sort this messup out.

The Olympic O proved tongue tying and time consuming today - for both ends.

In reply to M6PEW:

I read your post 5 or 6 times and still was no wiser. I had a look at the database and then on the 9th or so reading I realised what was going on.

All you need to do is download the log which is in error, edit it in a spreadsheet or text editor, delete the current log and import the edited log. Not a big job at all.

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to MM0FMF:
Thanks Andy.
Not sure how to perform this task - is there a “help” page I can use?

Dont want to mess up even further

In reply to M6PEW:

I’ve just noticed nobody else has replied to this.

1. Log in to the database
  2. Find your activation and click download.

Open the file in a text editor (not Word) or spreadsheet and look at the data and your log. Can you see how the data in the spreadsheet matches what you typed?

So now you have the log on your computer you can delete the one on the datbase. You click the delete button for that activation. Do that then try uploading the log you downloaded. That will get you back to where you are.

Once you can download, delete and upload all you need to do is complete the missing step. Edit the downloaded data. It should be obvious looking at the data and your log to see what needs changing. Then delete the activation and upload the new editted log.

It really is easy.

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to MM0FMF:
Thanks Andy, yes it was easy, and another contributor put me right too.
guess I was more tired last night than I thought!

However, I have just done a dummy activation up to the calendar page, which still shows the dates for July 2012 incorrectly. Is this unique to me?

Thanks again
2E0EET

In reply to M6PEW:

See, told you it was easy. :slight_smile:

It shows the dates for July correctly. Along with the end of June and the start of August. Have a closer look.

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to M6PEW:

In reply to MM0FMF:
Thanks Andy, yes it was easy, and another contributor put me right
too.
guess I was more tired last night than I thought!

Thanks for the S2S from G/NP-008 Great Whernside yesterday, Paul.

73 Mike
MO6MMM