This is the 4th time I’ve tried to report an error in summit data on the website. I’ve tried email to various SOTA official addresses and messages on the reflector. Despite people agreeing that it’s wrong it still hasn’t been corrected.
Botley Hill G/SE-005 moved location several months ago.
The association manual has the updated OS map reference and this has been copied over to the website summit entry.
BUT, the Lat/Long coordinates have not been updated on the Summit Information page, nor has the Google Map link which uses the Lat/Long, so the green arrow is in the wrong place.
Perhaps more importantly the move puts the summit in a different locator square and that hasn’t been updated either (it’s now IO91xg) which means that people are reporting the wrong (big) square!
Can someone please fix this.
It also begs the question of how many other pages are wrong because of incorrectly applied updates.
Colin - G8TMV