Wanted: Super short collapsible fibreglass masts

In reply to G0IBE:

I ordered one around 10.30am on 8/3/2012 and it was delivered at 12.10 on 10/3/2012. I’m quite impressed by the turnaround and by the item.

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to MM0FMF:
Hi Andy.Snap mine came this morning as well.I bet that shop wonders where they are all going to 73 Geoff

Big fishing trip? :o)

I should contact them for commision

Carolyn

I just noticed thats hes put the price up

In reply to G6WRW:

They’ve sold 15 since you 1st posted the link last Wednesday evening Carolyn.

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to MM0FMF:

Very similar timing to mine. As we have been out activating I’ve not had much time to look at it but first impressions are very favourable.
Rod

In reply to G6WRW:

Just ordered one myself. Don’t quite know what for yet. Perhaps come in useful when the 60m antenna height restriction comes in :frowning:

73 de Paul G4MD

In reply to G4MD:
25 sold now zero stock level.Geoff G6MZX

In reply to MM0FMF:

HI Andy, When I got my ant of GM3VLB Andre the Traveller the ploe is 40cm closd and 3.6m long open 200grams all so the other one I had off him is the Isiander that pole is 1m closd and 5m open the smaller one is caled a mini micro Italian if you get intouch with him he may help you with one.

He has a web site if you look him up on QRZ or better still send me an e-mail and I’ll send you his tel numbers.

In reply to G6MZX:

In reply to G4MD:
25 sold now zero stock level.Geoff G6MZX

If you’re talking about the ebay pole, there were 10 or more when available when I ordered on the 12th, and still showing 10 or more when I left feeback today for my purchase which arrived this morning.

The pole itself looks good and it straps nicely to the top tube of my bike. I’ve found quite a few summits within a 50-60 mile radius of my house that can be easily accessed by bike, so that will give me a good excuse for a few days out on the bike. Just waiting for the MTR to be available from KD1JV to complete my bicycle portable setup.

Pete

In reply to G4ISJ:
We must be looking at a different one .If you click on the site from Carolyn G6WRW it give stock zero.73 Geoff

In reply to G6MZX:

You should see that that item has been relisted Geoff, there is stock available.(item=180838055500)

73, Mike G4BLH

In reply to ON4UP:
I’ve been trying to buy a Caperlin Telepocket S-600. Decathlon won’t ship to the USA, and Caperlin won’t respond to my similar inquiries.

Is there another known internet retailer besides Decathlon?

Ta

Elliott, K6ILM

In reply to K6ILM:

Elliott,

You can do like David M0TUB: come to Belgium; I’ll order them for you :wink:

73, Peter - ON4UP