WAB Alerting?

Anybody know of a WAB alerting refector?
I have had a couple of books for ages but not done anything with them.
Cheers
Tim

In reply to G4YTD:

Try worked_all_britain-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
and or the Forum page at www.worked-all-britain.co.uk

73 Graham G4JZF
WAB Membership Secretary

In reply to G4JZF:
Thanks Graham, you look like you are well qualified to answer that one Hi
:slight_smile:
Tim

In reply to G4JZF:

Just curious Graham, do you have to be registered with WAB to activate?. I would be happy to put any rare squares on in North Wales on HF, it would make a change from trudging up mountains.

Mike GW0DSP

In reply to GW0DSP:
Hi graham i gave roger a quick call yesterday to give a few squares. But sadly you or graham had 2 meters fm hoping to activate mobile with hf soon steve

In reply to GW0DSP:

Hi Mike,
No you do not have to be a member of WAB to activate any areas but I already
have you as a book holder although it is from a long time ago.
There have been a lot of changes since then Non more so than the new WAB awards which started from 01/01/09 which are now based on just the NGR 10 x 10 km squares (because of local government changes)

If you would like any more details please visit www.worked-all-brn.co.uk

73 Graham G4JZF

In reply to G4JZF:

Thanks for the info Graham. As my interest in SOTA dwindles, it would be nice to get out in the North/Mid-Wales areas and put some squares on for you WAB lads. I love /P activating, so any requests for rare areas from you and I will be more than happy to oblige.

Mike GW0DSP

In reply to G4JZF:
Yes it’s funny how WAB cropped up more than once when I was on G/CE-005 at the weekend. Also I had a QSO earlier in the week from G/SE-003 with Bob G4GEE who I hadn’t worked for more than 20 years. A nice surprise though…

Just in case anyone wanted my books (I forgot to add to the report) they are 4967 and 6167.

73 Marc G0AZS

In reply to GW0DSP:
Any 10 km square would be appreciated at the moment for the new Awards
in and around North Wales.

Many thanks for the offer.

73 Graham G4JZF