W7RV now over 100K chaser points

A final thank you to all who took the time to respond. I know we are all busy, so I really appreciate the kind comments. 73 / and see you again in the pileups.

Tommy W7RV

Congrats on a Big Milestone Tommy!

Gary/K3TCU

Many thanks for the chases. I’ve been on 136 summits and you are in my log for 50 of them! Always glad to here your call - a good fist, easy to read; powerful signal easy to copy.

Amazing dedication! Almost in all of my activations and always a big signal! Most of them are S9+10 or 20. Always looking forward and sometimes scared to hear Tommy on the other end - have a feeling one day i am going to loose my hearing or my pants will be blown away :slight_smile: But always appreciate when he is there! Thank you W7RV!

Tommy:
Congratulations! You always have such a nice signal up here in Montana - I looked in my log - you’re in there 149 times, including my very first activation in 2014- back before I knew how to spot myself. Today’s qso makes 150 once its logged! I look forward to working you on the next one.

Rob - AE7AP

Congrats Tommy,
You and I have had many Q’s and I certainly look forward to many more. You’re always there for me especially when I struggle to make it out west on 20 meters. My activating is complete with you in my log.

Thank you OM…

72/73 de Dennis

WELL DONE TOMMY!
Lotta careful listening and lotta keystrokes there!
Thanks so much for the times you were there when activators needed that last contact.

Best, Ken

Well done Tommy.
I hope we chat soon.

Malen
VE6VID

Thanks for Chasing me on many of my Activations. I hear you in there chasing all the time with good sigs into W2. Congratulations on a terrific achievement.

Bruce W2SE

We are in awe of your huge number! Sorry to be late with this.
Merle & Herm
KB1RJD / C

Congratulations Tommy, Fantastic work.
I’m just a beginner on SOTA but opening my radio you’re always the first.
I don’t know how do you do this?
In one case your were the only one who could reach me.
73 de W7AMR
Attila

Congratulations Tommy! 142 times in my log. I can always count on your strong 599 sig coming in on my whisper of a wire. 72’s Dean ~ K2JB

Truly an honor to know you Tommy. Thanks for all the help on the summit’s. 196 in a logs and counting. Congratulations.
Charlie NJ7V

Wow! 100k is a huge accomplishment Tommy; congrats! Often, the remoteness of mountain summits prevents spotting via cell services, yet you always find me and draw the others to my frequency to help me make that summit a success. Sincerely, I thank you for your commitment to the “team effort” of SOTA fun!
Woody/K1LB