W2SE Super Sloth!

Well done!

Congratulations Bruce! And thanks for all the contacts up in the hills.

Mike - ke5akl

Congratulations, Bruce!!

Bruce, congratulations on achieving this milestone, all the more impressive while QRP. Tnx also for the SOTA guidance and advice, and the many QSOs (and the fix for my spikes!)…

73 Paula k9ir

Excellent! And many thanks for those chases.
Alan

Congrats! Glad to have you in my activation logs!

Rex KE6MT

Nicely done Bruce and keep up the great work! You are an amazing chaser and I always look forward to our contacts. I didn’t realize you are QRP as you always have a decent signal.

73, Brad
WA6MM

Thanks everyone for the many Activations and Chases/S2S over the past few years that made this milestone possible for me. Also for the many wonderful messages here on the Reflector. The SOTA community has been simply amazing. So many terrific people in our group.

A special note of thanks to Steve Holly WI2W for getting me started in SOTA as well as for my 10,000th Chaser point, followed about an hour later by a joint Activation with him at a local summit. Great fun!

73/72, Bruce W2SE

1 Like

Congrats Bruce. And thanks for the help during the W4C group activation.
Heard you several times in there helping us out.
You are the best.
Johnpaul/AB4PP

HI Bruce.

Congrats Bruce, well done, especially with QRP…wow! :+1: Nice to hear you on the bands during a chase! :running_man: 73

Congratulations, Bruce, you always have a nice signal into Tennessee.

73, Walt

Congratulations Bruce! Bob AC1Z

Congratulations Bruce on making it to 10,000! Glad I helped 10 or less points at a time. Dean ~ K2JB