Other SOTA sites: SOTAwatch | SOTA Home | Database | Video | Photos | Shop | Mapping | FAQs | Facebook | Contact SOTA

W2SE Super Sloth!

Congratulations Bruce W2SE for achieving Super Shack Sloth status today with his 10,000th chaser point. Almost all QRP with a KX3. Some might say he’s addicted :slight_smile: Well done my friend and vy 73. - Steve WI2W

Congrats Bruce on a great milestone!!
Gary K3TCU

Howdy and congratulations -especially the QRP part - from NH.
Merle KB1RJD
Herm KB1RJC

Many congrats to Bruce! I am pretty sure he is in every one of summit logs, and he sure has been patient as I’ve moved to activating with cw.

VY 73 Bruce de N0MAP!

Super cool Bruce! I’m very happy that you’ve been in my log many times - we seem to sometimes have a nice pipeline from your QTH to the summits in Arizona!

73 es cul,

Keith KR7RK

Very Happy for you Bruce, It takes alot of time in the shack to get to 10K. You always have a nice signal here. Here you chasing almost every day. Good luck OM . 73 de Scotty

Congratulations Bruce on achieving Super Sloth.

Jimmy M0HGY

Congrats Bruce! Well done. Thanks for many entries into my activation logs.

73, Dan NA6MG

Congratulatons, Bruce! Job well done. We always look for you when we are activating and hear you often when we are chasing at home.

Ron and LIz
KI4TN and K1LIZ

Congratulations Bruce! Always a treat to hear you in the ear buds on an Arizona summit.
Bill, K0MP

Congrats Bruce, I know it takes many hours behind the radio to achieve Super Sloth ! I’m close to 8000 points now, I know how tough it is !

72/73 Ed

Congrats Bruce!

I don’t have you in any of my activator logs but perhaps 40m is too long of a band for us. I’ve considered adding 60m to activations for more local contacts. Perhaps I can help you get the next 10,000 chaser points.

-Evan

Congrats, Bruce, for the achievement and also for the 2 SOTA QSOs we’ve recently had.
I’ll be looking forward to being chased by you many more times in the future.
Keep up the good job!

Guru

Congratulations Bruce! AC1Z

Congrats, Bruce! Especially with low power; well done!
Ken

Congratulations Bruce. Always a good thing to hear you on the air.
And QRP is good. JP/AB4PP

Congratulations, Bruce! Thanks for the many contacts, and the encouragement regarding CW!

Peter KD0YOB

Congrats Bruce and mostly QRP, WOW!

Best 72/73,

Dennis - WA2USA

Bruce,

Congratulations and thanks for many contacts. I think you’re in the majority of my logs from the past year or two.

I had a hunch you might be QRP, but you’re consistently there, almost always can make it on one or more bands!

George
KX0R

Congratulations Bruce. I always enjoy our contacts, usually on 40m and I’m looking forward to many more :slight_smile:
73, Malcolm VE2DDZ