Unselfishness of the Highest order

I was just looking at the activator uniques records of Jimmy M3EYP and myself. The number of new uniques added each year is as follows:

2002 - Tom 4
2003 - Tom 61
2004 - Tom 35
2005 - Tom 36, Jimmy 11
2006 - Tom 18, Jimmy 73
2007 - Tom 6, Jimmy 50
2008 - Tom 41, Jimmy 64
2009 - Tom 26, Jimmy 34
2010 - Tom 28, Jimmy 33

Total- Tom 255, Jimmy 255

I think he owes me a pint - what do you reckon? :wink:

This year the plan is to have some unique-bagging daytrips and weekends into G/LD and GW/NW, and a summer camping trip into G/SB. Not sure about GD yet, but I’d be surprised if it hadn’t happened by the end of 2012.

Tom M1EYP

In reply to M1EYP:

I’d be interested in joining you on an assault of Peel Fell SB-004 assuming dates etc. are suitable.

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to MM0FMF:

What I’m looking forward to is Jimmy getting some wheels and becoming independant - then the uniques will become competitive! :wink:

Brian G8ADD

Oh no Brian, I expect the loyalty shown by my data above to be repaid. We have a pact, and now it’s Jimmy’s turn to honour it!

Andy, that would be excellent. Probably early August or maybe late July.

Tom M1EYP

In reply to M1EYP:

August OK, late July maybe awkward as I hope to be on an island for some IOTA and SOTA fun. IOTA is July 30th/31st this year.

I’m sure amongst the SOTA chasers there will be IOTA/IOSA chasers. Does anyone know if there is an IOTA/IOSA activation history available. I have an idea for some islands which would be nice SOTA activations (WX permitting) but I don’t want to turn up on my island to find some huge mega DXpedition already setup. It would be nice to know if the same group pops out to where I’m interested in every year. A quick Googling didn’t show anything though.

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to MM0FMF:
Hi andy, GM7V went to benbecula the last few years, looks likely again for 2011. GM2T are Tiree regulars too for IOTA. And dont forget gm3poi’s fixed station in orkney!

Adrian
MM0TAI

In reply to M1EYP:

It’s great to see a Father and Son enjoying time together Tom.

However, has it occurred to you that you may well have to do them all again when Liam gets his M6?

–
Simon M0TGT

In reply to M0TGT:

Not interested - thank goodness!

Tom M1EYP

In reply to M1EYP:

Yet!!

Brian G8ADD