The overjoyed - 500 chaser points

Hello everyone.

Let me introduce myself > F5JKK/QRP
Deriving from the wonderful world of the magic 6m band where I had more than addiction, I find myself thrust into one of SOTA after an family event.

Today I have to thank DJ3AX/P Lutz, for giving me the 4 points that I needed to reach my 500 points of “chaser”. There is nothing special except that these points have been harvested in 54 days with a maximum power of 5 watts on CW and digital modes, 8 watts on SSB, with a vertical antenna as a 6 meters fishing rod at my window with an 9/1 balun!

But I must also thank the other “Activator” for their patience in the hard realities.

I take this opportunity, to say that I do not understand all the time why some hunters use powers that are not related to those of Activators! I think this topic has already been discussed, but I am convinced that we must always restart the debate if we are to change attitudes.

Truly,

Eric - F5JKK/QRP

In reply to F5JKK:
Bonjour Eric,

Tu as fait un message sur la partie francophone du reflector. Seuls les OMs inscrits à ce forum ont pu voir ton message.
Tu peux en faire une copie dans le reflector GB de manière à ce que tout le monde en profite (vu qu’il est en langue anglaise).

Et bravo pour tes 500 points en QRP !

73 Alain F6ENO

In reply to F6ENO:
Merci Alain
73 du bleu :-))

In reply to F5JKK:

In reply to F6ENO:
Merci Alain
73 du bleu :-))

Tu vois que ça réagit aussitôt… et parfois un peu trop…

Heureux de voir que l’activité te plaise; Maintenant il va falloir songer à activer…:wink:

73 Alain

In reply to F6ENO:
Oui Alain, cela m’intéresse mais depuis le 94 tout est un peu loin à part le mont Pagnotte !
Cela ne me fait pas peur en tant qu’ancien radio kaki de la coloniale, Je pense m’organiser dans les prochaines semaines, même s’il faut faire 200 km pour grimper quelque chose !
Merci encore Alain.

73 Eric

In reply to F5JKK:
Bonjour Eric
Félicitation pour les points et la patience.
Je sais ce que c’est car je suis aussi en qrp au qra avec un K2.
Merci pour les appels sur les sommets.
Cordiales 73 et au plaisir de se retrouver sur le prochain SOTA.
André - f5ukl