Other SOTA sites: SOTAwatch | SOTA Home | Database | Video | Photos | Shop | Mapping | FAQs | Facebook | Contact SOTA

Thanks

Operating as G4FGJ and G8EMO and having reached 10,000 chaser points over the last couple of years; I would just like to express my appreciation to SOTA and all activators for providing the fun and challenges the chaser’s enjoy.

Many thanks to you all.

Gordon/Stu
G8EMO/G4FGJ

In reply to G8EMO:
Well done on 10,000 Chaser points! I have recently passed the 5,000 mark so that is my next target. I remember logging G8EMO a few times during my G/WB trip so good to work you as well.

73 Andrew G4AFI

In reply to G4AFI:

In reply to G8EMO:
Well done on 10,000 Chaser points! I have recently passed the 5,000
mark so that is my next target. I remember logging G8EMO a few times
during my G/WB trip so good to work you as well.

73 Andrew G4AFI

Thankyou Andrew, and belated congrats on your 5,000+ !
I’ll be ‘chasing’ you again soon, I hope. Take care on the hills.

73 Gordon G8EMO/G4FGJ.

In reply to G8EMO:

Gordon,

Many congratulations on reaching 10,000 points and thanks for the recent contact on Mynydd Llangors, the only one I can find in the log.

Maybe another sometime,
Rod

Congratulations Gordan on achieving the Super Sloth and congratulations Andrew on achieving 5000 chaser points.

Jimmy M0HGY

In reply to M0HGY:
Thanks Jimmy, 73 Gordon.

In reply to M0JLA:
Thankyou Rod, 73 Gordon.

In reply to G8EMO:

Congratulations Gordon!

I can only dream of achieving 10,000 chaser points; my current goal is to reach 500! Nearly all of my chaser score is made up from S2S contacts and now that I have concentrated on HF CW more than 2m FM, I find it increasing difficult to get S2S contacts.

Thanks for the QSO’s since I started activating on CW - I consider you to be one of my regular customers!

73, Colin

In reply to M0CGH

Thanks Colin, It’s a pleasure to work you on cw, my favourite mode.
Well, when I started chasing I looked in awe at the top scores, and still do, but realised that was not the most important part of the exercise. I just enjoy the chase, as I do with DX. I envy you the ability to climb the hills, though, which I can’t do.
Good luck with the S2S and I look forward to our next qso.

gl es 73
Gordon (or on cw - ‘STU’ )

In reply to G8EMO:
Many congratulations. An awesome and inspiring achievement.
Ian
G4WTF

In reply to G4WTF:
Thanks Ian, your activation points were gratefully received and I look forward to ‘chasing’ you again!