Thank you Rod MW0JLA

Hi Rod.

Thank you for todays summit NW-010. Not only was this my 116th unique summit as a chaser but it has also given me 1002 chaser points, enabling me to achieve Shack Sloth status in just under 10 months.

A big thank you also goes all of the other activators that have made this possible.

:wink:

Liz

In reply to M6EPW:

Congratulations Liz! Many thanks for all the contacts both S2S and home QTH.

Super Sloth next!

Karen

In reply to 2E0XYL:
Hi Karen,

Many thanks. I have a long way to go to catch-up with you and Neil !

Hopefully I can gain some more S2S over the summer.

.Liz

In reply to M6EPW:

Well done indeed Liz.

Always a pleasure to hear you and Colin call. You have contributed to many successful activations of mine and always turn up in the remote spots. Glad I was able to help with the first of many 1000’s of chaser points.

Regards

Dave

In reply to M6EPW:
Hi Liz,

Congratulations on achieving Shack Sloth! Always a pleasure working you on both SOTA and WOTA summits.

Look forward to working you soon.

73’s Geoff GM4WHA

In reply to M6EPW:
Liz,

I’m now well and truly safely off the mountain as I am at home.

Thanks very much for the contact on Siabod and Colin also. Well done with the very speedy Shack Sloth. Maybe we can add to your uniques as we hope to be in SW Wales doing 1 pointers next Sunday/Monday/Tuesday. After Sunday (2m-ssb) I expect to be on 40m which should reach you.

Hoping for many more contacts, 73,
Rod

Many congratulations Liz. Its been a real pleasure working both you and Colin, especially from the more difficult summits on 2m FM.

Enjoy your slothdom!

73 Mike
2E0YYY

Many congratulations and well done Liz. Hopefully catch you on 2m or 70cm when I am up north again, one side of the border or the other. :slight_smile:

73, Gerald G4OIG

Well done Liz, always a pleasure to talk to you.

Remember to listen out for us up in God’s Country :wink:

Neil 2M0NCM

Congratulations Liz on achieving Shack Sloth.

Jimmy 2(Q)0EYP

In reply to 2E0EYP:
Hi all,

Thank you for all of your replies. It is always a pleasure to catch-up with all of you from a summit or from home as and when time permits.

Hopefully I can do a bit more activating this year and try and get a few more SOTA/WOTA summits for everyone else to Chase or gain a S2S.

I have now purchased an Icom 706 for home so hopefully I can start to catch-up with a few more summits on 2m ssb (albeit vertical) or maybe even HF if I can get an aerial sorted. Still struggling with the latter at the moment as limited in what can be set up. The end fed wire is ok but would not tune on 40m. Trying another set up but doesn’t seem to be working at all well so need to look at a few more options.

For activations I am now using 4m fm as and when time/wx allows on a summit so maybe work a bit further afield on this band too.

Liz