temporarily QRT

Due to an unexpected Stroke, I wan’t be able to activate any summit in the next future, but I hope to be back again!
73’s de Jürg / HB9BAB

Dear Jürg:
That sounds unfortunate! Get well soon, and QRV, too!
All the best!
Martin, DK3IT

Get well Jürg, Hope to catch you again as soon as possible!
All the best and 73s
Fabio IK2LEY

Hi Jürg,

I wish you a full recovery. Take care.

73 Andrew VK1DA/VK2UH

Best wishes for a good recovery, Jürg.

Adrian G4AZS

Get well soon Jürg

73 Allan GW4VPX

Best wishes for a quick & full recovery, Jürg.

73 Ed DD5LP.

Dear Jürg,
I’m very sorry to hear that and I’m sure you will recover soon to be back activating again. Take care and take your time.
My best wishes,

Guru

I’m sorry to hear that. Get well soon.

Andy

Juerg,
So sorry to hear this news! Get well soon!
Paul HB9DST

Sorry Jürg!
Ich wünsche dir baldige und vollständige Genesung.

PS
Bei mir musste die Ambulanz am 30.07.2018/23:30 notfallmässig vorfahren - wenn die abschliessende OP in den Weihnachtstagen planmässig verläuft, sollte ich Ende Januar 2019 wieder SOTA tauglich sein, hi.

73 gl, Heinz

Hallo Jürg,

Gute und vollständige Erholung!
Ich hoffe, dich bald wieder von den Bergen zu hören!

73 Heinz

So sorrry to hear the bad news and wishing a good recovery Jurg allowing you more activations - well over 300 SOTA Contacts with you as an activator so far.

All the best

Phil G4OBK

Juerg, auch meinerseits baldige und 100 prozentige besserung und hoffe Dich bald wiederzuhören,

73 kurt 9AFI

Very sorry to hear about your condition and we hope you are QRV soon! Best wishes for your health. Paul K9PM

Gute Besserung lieber Jürg. Nimm Dir die Zeit die Du brauchst. Werde Dir bei Gelegenheit eine Ladung CQ-DL zukommen lassen damit die SOTA-freie Zeit schneller vorbei geht :wink:
Vy73 de Fritz HB9CSA (DL4FDM)

So sorry to hear this news! Get well soon!

Dear Jürg.

We wish you good and fast recovery. We hope to meet you again on the frequency very soon.

Sabina S53YL and Milos S57D

Best wishes Jurg
Mark.

Get well soon Jurg.

73’s
David