Stone Mountain Hamfest Gathering - November 7th

We will have a small informal SOTA gathering on Saturday at 10:30 a.m. at the Stone Mtn Hamfest. We will meet in the vicinity of the ARRL lounge in the main Exhibit Hall to say hello, swap stories and ideas. Everyone is welcome, whether you are a SOTA Activator, Chaser or just interested in learning more about Summits on the Air. I know of several activations already in the works for the afternoon and if the weather cooperates, there is the possibility of activating the hamfest’s namesake W4G/CE-003 - Stone Mtn. I hope to see y’all there!

73, pat - KI4SVM

Hi Pat,
Good luck with the event.
I have to ask what is a ‘Custodial Closet’ ?
Cheers
Mike

I think it’s a cleaners room Mike.

Mind you I guess it could be used to hold unruly Ham Radio enthusiasts as well …

A store? :wink:

It does sound like it might be a trendy boutique for janitors, but I am afraid it is just a room full of toxic cleaners (we are still allowed to play with those in the U.S.) and musty smelling mops! I will let you know what I find. :grin:

I like the idea that you have three fairgrounds in the building! Bumper cars anyone? :grin:

I was more concerned about why they would be testing for VD, until I put my glasses on and read it properly