Spotting sota in dx-cluster?

Hi all,
why not spotting SOTA-Stations in the dx-cluster ? think also spotting in these brings more new chasers and maybe activators to sota. i see many italian castle and everything else in the clusters, so why not . as at example G3VQO Les spotted me in my last activations in the cluster , then some stations from sm and ua calls me on 30m . also it shows other stations who don´t look in sotawatch the great activity from sota-stations at the weekends…

vy 73 Klaus DF2GN

In reply to DF2GN:

I agree Klaus. If its good enough for castles, lighthouses & whatever - its good enough for SOTA. - and its free.

In reply to DF2GN:

Hi all,

I’m not sure it will be a good idea; I’m afraid that we will soon hear tunes and animals shout on our QRP frequencies. But we can try it and see…

73 Alain F6ENO

In reply to F6ENO:
Hello
Y am ok with G1INK, “it’s free”, but like reply by F6ENO the publicite attracts also bad figures. Y have make this experience in activations (lighthouse, Mills, and castles). In all y had thome tune, after spot, but it is a good job for information!!
In the case of SOTA, the difficulté is the low power (castles etc… 50 a 100 w with the car batterie). In this moment with the bad propagation it was not very simple to make contacts with à big tune!!!
it n veiled has no miracle resolution there
best regards for all
73’s
f5nep
lionel

I entirley agree with Lionel on this one.

Peter

In reply to DF2GN:
I made my first SOTA contact after seeing the spot on the dx cluster, It just went on from there, so it was good for me.