Tomorrow (Monday 1 Feb 16) I head off to South Wales for the first of two days in the Brecon’s/Black Mountains. With the onset of Storm Henry I am anticipating winds on Monday to be fairly ferocious especially on my first Summit Black Mountain GW/SW-041. Although I have alerted for 2-fm, 7-cw, 7-ssb I may just do 2-fm. If you are within 2m earshot of Black Mountain around 0900 hrs please keep an ear open for me on calling 145.500Mhz. If the wind is as high as currently forecast I will not be spending long in the AZ so your calls would be gratefully appreciated.
After Black Mountain I head for Carn y Cefn GW/SW-014 and Craig y Llyn GW/SW-010 see alerts for times. Depending on the winds I may have to use the same MO from the SW-014 though should be able to use HF from SW-010.
Staying in Aberdare Monday night and hoping to do SW-001 and SW-005 on Tuesday before heading home though that is subject to change due to the state of my legs.
Hopefully I will catch at least 4 of you from Black Mountain in the morning.