Sotacaches, Summitcaches, Geocaches

Hello there,
I’m in the process of giving away all my geocaches and was wondering if anyone would like to adopt some of them. It was SOTA that got me into Geocaching and I know some of you are Geocachers. If you do, have a look at my profile at geocaching.com (charlieg0pzo) to see what’s left and let me know. I will still continue with my website though. (www.summitcaching.org.uk)
73 de Charlie

In reply to G0PZO:
Gruffty-milo said he would adopt some if you e-mail him, (lake district ones i think he said) we both did send you an e-mail but no response, if you want i will see which ones he will take,
Steve m0sgb

Hi Charlie,

too far away to adopt and maintain your caches, just found this amusing:

It was SOTA that got me into Geocaching and I know some of you are Geocachers.
It was on hiking and geocaching vacation in Lake District in summer 2006 where I first heard about SOTA, when I found some of your SOTAcaches (Saint Sunday Crag, Fairfield, Helvellyn, Seat Sandal).

Hope you’ll find somebody to take care of them, these are really nice caches.

73 Marek OK9HAG

In reply to OK9HAG: marek i have a couple in the lake district one you might have done was half way up (the old-man-o-coniston) i also have half way down (snowdon)

In reply to M0SGB:
none of yours, at the Old Man of Coniston we got caught by wind and rain, spent one night in the wet tent and then retreated down to a B&B in Coniston.
The best cache of our LD trip was the one at Blencartha: Geocaching