SOTA Xmas Puzzle No. 2

Given how quickly Tom’s wonderful quiz was answered by everyone, I decided to see if I could come up with a different challenge, which took a bit longer than anticipated since it, as planned, took a longer time to solve :smiley:

Here’s a new challenge. It’s a fill-in-the-dots puzzle:

Hints and rules on the page, the usual prizes available for the first solver, to be sent to me via PM on this reflector. This should give everyone a good chance at trying a solution before I give a few more hints. This can be solved using only logic and your wits - hence why it took me so long to solve! Any frustrations, requests for help or death threats can be sent via PM too.

Cheers,
Andrew
VK3ARR

133 111 13 3 113311

Ron
VK3AFW

“Wsat?”

GCHQ (UK Electronic Listening Station) published one of these as part of their Christmas Quiz a few years ago. Good fun. If I’m twiddling my thumbs at work on Wednesday to Friday I’ll give it a go.

That’s where I got the idea from, but a 5 part linked challenge is not a spur-of-the-moment thing one creates :wink:

1 Like

Merry Christmas to you too Andrew! Oops - bit late now I guess.

Well, I’ve had one successful PM from Nick G8VNW, and I suspect Simon also solved it. Any others?