Other SOTA sites: SOTAwatch | SOTA Home | Database | Video | Photos | Shop | Mapping | FAQs | Facebook | Contact SOTA

Sota VIDEO EA3/TA-008

Hi all, the spread did not help in my work
EA3 / TA-008, yet contact N1 and VE, I feel not hear my regular correspondents activacions Dom, MIKE, companys, I have no choice but to back up this mountain, I promise.
see you soon
Daniel
EA3HP

Thanks Daniel.
Night night.
Mike

Hello Daniel,
Thanks for summit today EA3/GI-018 - our first contact in 2016 :sunglasses:
You spent a lot of time on the summit so well done. I think you will have a very big log!
Best wishes.
Cheers.
Mike

Hi Mike, I’m sorry to hear this, thank you very much for your presence and as well put pots in the cluster, always appreciated, well if I was a long time, this time I walk little and so allow me to leave in QRO, hize more than 400 QSOs, I worked for a VK2 is the first time in Sota, he made me happy

Cheers
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Not sure what this means. Sorry no Spanish. Perhaps some EA friends can pass on my meaning please?
Thanks
Mike

Thank you Daniel for the activation

I spent a long time chasing you over the bands yesterday and finaly made contact on 20m - I love a good chase :smile:
Thanks also to Mike (TUH) and Bill (SWB) for your assistance too :wink:

Dave
(M6RUG)

Hi Dave, I’m glad you contact me, good regular spread, I wish you well and hope to hear again, always with a smile can
Cheers
Daniel :pray: