SOTA Map not working

Thanks for fixing the problem Rob.

Ed.

1 Like

Just in case anybody’s wondering about the “extra long radial” on Stephan’s gentle stroll yesterday, check this video out. Walk in the park…

<grandad_mode>
It has to be said, however, that the people in the video are doing too much pulling on the steel cables, which are there just to protect against a long fall. One should always use the rock features as and when one can, and not simply haul oneself up on the cables - they CAN (and do) break, or come loose, from time to time!
</grandad_mode>

just been using the map, seems OK to me?

Sorry Steve, fixed the problem a couple of hours ago while no-one was looking. Managed to crawl away into the undergrowth and just melted away…

1 Like

No worries :smile:
I found the new comments on this thread after I used it, so thought I’d mention for others.

Seems to be broken today.
Rod

1 Like

Same for me too.

Look like Rob need to give it another kick… probably DB upload again.

Thanks for all you do Rob. It’s amazing how reliant you get on tools like yours. Plenty of other ways to achieve what I need… but this makes it so simple.

Gerald

Hmmm - checked in this morning and all was well - came home this evening and found this. I’ll be working on a better data import scheme soon. Fixed, again!

…anybody want this job? :bear:

Rob

Good timing! Just been using it and forgot I noticed the “it’s broken” message earlier (you already fixed it when I used it).
All is good :smile:

…no… :smile:

Been there and got the T shirt. A thankless task… (except in this case lots of us are actually very publicly grateful).

Rob,
Thanks very much. :smile:
It’s so useful that we notice pretty quickly when it isn’t available and we have to do without.
So very many thanks for the hard work you put in and the frustrations you endure.
Rod