SMP Down?

Rob DM1CM,

Is your SOTA Maping site just down for maintainence or have you closed it because of this issue you posted about on another thread.

Hopefully it is just temporary because it is a huge asset to the SOTA community

73 Terry G4POP
Log4om Development Team

1 Like

Not down for me at 21:50 UTC. Seems to be only a short outage.

73 de Michael, DB7MM

It’s working for me. We had a 3 to 4hr outage on the reflector 8 days ago that was outside our control but it didn’t stop the conspiracy theorists having a field day.

Ah! Now it’s back up that’s great

Terry, the server was down for quite a while last night, but is now up again. With it’s being a shared server (all I can afford, really), there are no guarantees of “99% up time” or whatever; having said that, I do cast an eye regularly over the up/down times and they’ve been very good for the last few months - over 99% in fact, so I can’t really complain. As Andy says, these things are outside of our control.

[quote=“MM0FMF, post:3, topic:10754”]
We had a 3 to 4hr outage on the reflector 8 days ago that was outside our control but it didn’t stop the conspiracy theorists having a field day.
[/quote]3 to 4 hours - luxury! the SMP server was down for almost 7 hours last night. But rest assured there are no conspiracy theorists here at SMP Towers…

2 Likes

Thanks for the update Rob,

Yes all working 100% now, keep up the good work

73 Terry