S.L.A.B. Question

In reply to GW0DSP:

I’ll see if I can find any info of the shop that sells them and email
it to you.

73 Mike

Thanks for that Mike I have been on some web site but must be looking in the wrong place.

I have a guy round on friday to service the alarm sys here at my flat, he called in to say the time he was comeing and iI did mention the slabs and he say’s he may get me some and will bring them on friday so don’t know what he will bring but have give him a clue to what I want and need them for so will keep the fingers crossed.

73 Terry

In reply to G0VWP:

Thanks for that Mike I have been on some web site but must be looking
in the wrong place.

73 Terry

The info on the BC-12500 can be found on the following url, hope this helps.

73 Mike

www.vanson.com.hk/cgi-bin/ngen_details.pl?UCODE=P000199911120988004&LANG=&LOOP=PROD

In reply to GW0DSP:

The info on the BC-12500 can be found on the following url, hope this
helps.

73 Mike

www.vanson.com.hk/cgi-bin/ngen_details.pl?UCODE=P000199911120988004&LANG=&LOOP=PROD

Hi Mike

Got the web site and found the charger just what I want but can not find an outlet that do then will email them to see where they are here in England.

But I have just been on Maplins web page they do one for £14.99 and is suitable up to 9Ah auto trickle charge once battery is full, so what you think Steve?

73 Terry

Hi All

What do we think of this on eBay then?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PowerTech-SLA-12v7A-SEALED-LEAD-ACID-Battery-CHARGER_W0QQitemZ130111283433QQihZ003QQcategoryZ40975QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

73 Marc G0AZS

In reply to G0AZS:
If you want one off these, then any battery shop will sell you one for around £12-00, ive got two and i take both off them up an activation,
Steve m0sgb

In reply to G0AZS:

Hi All

What do we think of this on eBay then?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PowerTech-SLA-12v7A-SEALED-LEAD-ACID-Battery-CHARGER_W0QQitemZ130111283433QQihZ003QQcategoryZ40975QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

73 Marc G0AZS

Marc, the charger in the above link to that ebay ad, looks like it is the BC-12500. Just the job and a very fair price for the slab and charger combined, it certainly looks like a very good deal to me. They will do the job you want perfectly.

73 Mike GW0DSP

Hi Mike et al

I ordered the battery and charger from the link above…

…so let’s see how it goes.

73 Marc G0AZS